We at E-Certifications help industries/organizations to get ISO Certifications.ISO Certifications help your industry in many ways such as ISO 9001 helps in making your organization efficient and ISO 14001 helps in maintaining the environment friendly atmosphere in your organization. Our Certifications are globally recognized and accepted.
ISO 9001:2015 is commonly known as Quality Management System. ISO 9001:2015 helps in maintaining the quality of your products and services as well as improving them. Which helps in customer satisfaction, customer retention, efficiency of your organisation. ISO 9001 is a Management Standard.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system has seven principles which are: -
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
All these seven principles talk about making your system more efficient and sustainable.
The term process approach means that in your organisation you should determine each and every element as a process in order to measure their input as well as output to get desired results. ISO 9001:2015 have 10 clauses which talks about the implementation of the quality management standard and how it can benefit your organisation to achieve desired results.
ISO 9001:2015 clauses: -
ISO 9001:2015 have 10 clauses from which six are to be implemented which is clause number 4 to clause number 10 as
Clause 4: - states the context of the organisation.
Clause 5: - talks about leadership.
Clause 6: - talks about planning.
Clause 7: - is about support.
clause 8: - defines operations.
Clause 9: - is for performance.
Clause 10: - is for improvement.
ISO 9001:2015 Works on the principle of PDCA Cycle which is Plan Do Check Act.
ISO 9001:2015 also encourages to use process-based approach.
Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
In order to get the desired results out of ISO 9001:2015
Organisations need to implement all the clauses of ISO 9001:2015.
Implementation of these clauses is also necessary to get ISO 9001:2015
Process to get ISO 9001:2015 certification
First of all, ISO 9001 standard should be implemented in your organisation. In order to check if the system is implemented you should get the ISO 9001:2015 standard Copy and you should implement its guidelines.
II step should be to find a certification body that is accredited from a recognised board.
E-Certifications is globally recognised and one of the most popular certification bodies which helps in getting ISO 9001:2015 certification for your organisation.
ISO does not issue any certification as it sets the standards and certifications are issued by certification bodies which are accredited by accreditation boards.
Third step is applying to the certification body for the certification and submitting the required documents in order to get ISO certification.
After getting the approval from certification body you should be prepared for audit.
Step four is that the auditor will arrive at your organisation where he will audit your organisation and check if there is any non-conformity (NC). If there is any NC Found it should be reported and corrective action should be taken in order to complete the certification process.
Step five in case of No NC the certification is issued by the selected certification body which will be valid for three years with yearly surveillance.
In case of any NC your certification will be on hold until your NC is corrected and reported.
Step six after completion of three years an organisation will again go for the re-certification which follows the above written procedure from step 1 to step 5.
How much does ISO 9001:2015 cost certification cost?
The cost of ISO 9001:2015 depends on the scope of your organisation, number of employees, number of man days for audit etc. So the cost of ISO9001:2015 certifications varies From company to company or organisation to organisation.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015: -
- ISO 9001:2015 can be implemented in any company/Organisation irrespective of scope or size of your organisation.
- It provides the feeling of trust to your customers about the quality of your product/services.
- ISO 9001:2015 promotes continual improvement which helps in maintaining your organisation more effectively.
- It is a legal requirement in many countries for tenders or in general
- it is also statutory requirement in many cases.
- It helps in cost-cutting which helps in securing more profit
- ISO 9001 is helpful in managing such resources employees and outputs by defining measuring and monitoring points at required points in your production or in services.
- It also helps you in maintaining customer satisfaction level in your products/services.
- It provides you complete control over operations and performance evaluation in order to get desired results.
- Helps in maintaining communication and all levels with interested parties for example your customers your suppliers etc.
- It gives you knowledge about the competence of your employees
- It also helps you in recognising and addressing internal and external issues Which helps in gaining productivity and efficiency.
How E-Certifications can help?
E-Certifications is a leading ISO Certification Body Globally. We have auditors with 20+ years of experience, trained and helpful staff is available 24x7 to help you with any consulting you need.
You should choose E-Certification because we deliver our promises as well as certification on time.
E-Certifications have been serving the industries as a Certification Body from last 10 years. International Organization for Standardization does not certify they just publishes ISO standards. External Certifications bodies performs the certifications. E-Certifications is a certification body with the reputation of being one of the best in the world. We have experienced staff as well as vast pool of auditors who are expert in the field. We work with transparency, commitment to deadlines and the smoothness of our process makes us better than other certification bodies.
Read more :-